Seeking enthusiastic, energetic Afterschool Group Leaders at Tobin Afterschool in Natick.
- Part-time positions of 25-30 hours per week
- Schedule: 1:30 - 6:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Positions available immediately
- Extended hours required on public school early release days, school vacation days, and snow days.
- School year position with option of summer employment.
Bring your passion for working with children and your special interests (cooking, athletics/fitness (turf and black top activities), science projects and activities, drama/theater games) to help us make our program for students form Kindergarten to grade 2 the very best it can be!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Create and implement athletic/fitness, cooking, science, drama/theater, games, and other enrichment activities
- Work closely with all teachers in a team-teaching atmosphere and share pertinent information, suggestions and ideas on a regular basis
- Guide and support the children in their development of interpersonal skills in a fun, respectful, and safe environment.
- Establish and maintain a positive interpersonal relationship with all children, faculty and parents/guardians and direct pertinent information as appropriate
- Assist and support children with homework
- Develop and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum for individual children and overall group; submits written plans for Site Coordinators/Director on a weekly basis
- Oversee and facilitate the overall general safety of the children’s environment and activities
- Act as a role model for the children regarding appearance and behavior; communicates with children in a clear concise manner.
- Candidates must be 18 or older with experience in an educational setting.
- Experience working with children
- Eagerness to join our professional team of educators
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Dept. of Education Early Education and Care (EEC) licensing is a real plus!
Benefits and Compensation:
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Pay rate is dependent on relevant education and experience.
About Tobin Afterschool:
We are a fully insured school-age childcare program licensed by The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care and Nationally Accredited by The Council on Accreditation.
Our program was established in 1993 with the philosophy that at the end of each school day, each child should have the opportunity to unwind, play with friends, and continue learning in a home-like environment.
Our students enjoy participating in enriching activities, such as sports, foreign languages, cooking, art, yoga, animal science, gardening, and much more! We offer a variety of activities to appeal to all interests.
Come join our amazing team at Tobin Afterschool – it's a great place to work!
Learn more about us here